Description of Amazon Shopping
With the Amazon Shopping app, you can buy millions of products and manage your Amazon order from anywhere. Browse, Buy By Section, Compare Prices, Read Reviews, Share Products With Friends And Check Your Order Status.
Compare your pricing and availability by scanning a barcode or by scanning the image with your camera or using your voice, entering your search. Never miss a settlement with lightning bargains and easy access to daily deals. You can also sign up for shipping instructions to find out when your order arrives and arrives.
You have full access to your shopping cart, wish list, payment and prime shipping options, save order history and 1-click settings and subscribe like entire Amazon.com website. Your Amazon Shopping App Purchases are sent securely to encrypt and secure your personal information from Amazon Server.
- Customers can buy millions of products from any Amazon website on Amazon’s Amazon website any Amazon website.
- Use your voice to find products on Amazon, track your order and rearrange your favorite items. Tap the microphone icon to open the order and “Where is my content?” Rearrange products with “reader paper towels” or “buy more battery” words.
- 1-Click Order, Customer Support, Use Wishlist, Create a Child or Marriage Registration, Order and More
- To check the availability of scanned product barcodes and images and scan them by comparing prices
- See Gold Box Deals – Day and Lightning Deals deal and will be automatically notified when new offers are available.
- Send and share links to products by email, sms, facebook, twitter etc.
- Sign up for shipping instructions automatically to report when your order arrives and arrives
- Buy with confidence that all the transactions are safely processed.
Important notes about permissions
- Please note that the Amazon Shopping app correctly represents the following services:
- Contacts: Amazon allows you to send Amazon gift cards to your contacts or invitations to install the app.
- SMS / Message: With the Amazon app, you can send a message to verify your phone number while creating an Amazon account associated with your phone number.
- Cameras: Allows the Amazon app to access your camera device. To add gift cards and credit cards, or to add images to product reviews, you can use your camera to find products by scanning a cover or a barcode.
- Flashlight: Allows the Amazon application to turn on the flashlight. You can use flashlight to find a camera function in low light or even in the dark.
- Microphone: Allows the Amazon app to access your microphone to use your assist voice and interact with your assistant.
- Location: Allows the app to access your location to help you find local offers and quickly select addresses.
- Account: Allows you to share products on Facebook or other social networks with your friends and families on Amazon.
- Phone: Allows the Amazon app to prefill Amazon Customer Service Number on the Phone Keypad.
- Memory: Allows the Amazon application to save your settings so that some of the features on the devices can be loaded and run fast.
- Wi-Fi: These permissions are used when setting up dash buttons or a dash wand with an Amazon Shopping app.