The classic on-rails ground-breaking shooter, Space Harrier II is now available on mobile! Play free and rediscover SEGA’s third-person masterpiece.
The year is 6236 and Fantasyland is under attack once again! Leap back into the role of ‘Harrier’, our jumpsuited hero, then soar across twelve unique lands, crammed with fast-paced action and swarms of enemies. Often cited as the forerunner to the modern third-person shooter, you can now experience the birth of a genre from the comfort of your own mobile device!
Space Harrier II joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Twelve surreal lands to traverse, featuring mind-blowing enemies
– Dastardly bosses to thwart at the end of each stage
– Quick-paced, frantic gameplay that never lets up
– Overcome your ultimate nemesis – the Dark Harrier!
– Dart, weave, and jet through an obstacle course of killer objects and aliens
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
– PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
– SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
SPACE HARRIER II TRIVIA
– Before defeating the 12th and final boss, the player must fight and defeat all the previous bosses in a row. Now that’s a challenge!
– Space Harrier II was one of the original launch titles for the Genesis and Mega Drive
– The original design for Space Harrier had our hero, Harrier, flying a jet!
– Space Harrier is considered to be one of the first ever third-person shooters
SPACE HARRIER II HISTORY
– The game was originally released in 1988
– Developed by: SEGA
– Designer: Yu Suzuki
– Lead Composer: Tokuhiko Uwabo
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include ”Interest Based Ads“ (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect ”Precise Location Data“ (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Space Harrier II, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.