What makes WhatsApp a messenger?
Whatsapp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app that allows you to exchange messages without paying for text messages. WhatsApp Messenger for iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia is available and yes, they can send all messages! Because you use Wattsaps that use the same Internet Data Plan for email and web browsing, so the message costs nothing and keeps you in touch with your friends.
In addition to default messages, users can create wakeup groups and send unlimited pictures, video and audio media messages. Use your phone’s internet connection having 4G / 3G / 2G or Edge or Wi-Fi, connection to call WhatsApp messages, friends and family.
To send and receive messages or calls, photos and videos and voice messages, switch from SMS to WAITUP. First year free! * (Whatsapp can count later, current value is $ 0.99 USD / year).
Why use Whatsapp:
- No extra charge: Use your phone’s internet connection 4G ,3G, 2G EDGE or Wi-Fi, available) to call friends and family so you dont have to send every message or pay a call.
- Multimedia: Send and receive video,photos or voice messages.
- Whatsapp calling: now Call your friends or family for free. even if they are living in another country ot travelling . Instead of a voice minute of your mobile plan, a voice call uses your phone’s internet connection
- Group chat: Enjoy group chats with your friends and family easily get in touch with them.
- No international fees: There is no additional fee to send WhatsApp messages.
- Do not ask for username and PIN: Why is there a problem to remember another username or PIN? WhatsApp works like text messaging with your phone number and integrates easily with your phone’s existing address booklet.
- Always log in: With Watts you’re always logged in, so you will not miss any news. There is no confusion about whether you are logged in or out.
- Contact your contacts quickly: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect to your contacts who have a popup, so you do not have to add additional names.
- Offline Messages: Even if you remember your instructions or turn off your phone, you save your last message the next time you use the app.
- And more: Share your location, share contacts, set custom wallpaper and notification sounds, send email chat history, send messages to multiple contacts at once and more.
- Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.